RegenerationX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RegenerationX

Thank For support ~~ www.4ever.forumotion.co.uk

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Topic or Discussion will be lock if Inactive In 1 week,If want to unlock it please contact DevilBoy or TerrorXDeath,thank you.
There is a Vote Everyweek,The Vote will use the hottest entertaiment topic,Please support us,thank you.
Please Have Vote at Vote Area,choose which language you prefer in this Forum,Thank you.
Please Intro this forum to Your Friend or Family and Encourage then to join,thank you..
Latest topics
» 我的部落各,学Zenki,不要回复
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:16 am by 江服膺

» My blog...( dun reply pls )
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm by Keroro Team

» 我的部落各,学EED,no reply pls...
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:34 pm by DevilBoy

» the sadest song and movie ive ever heard and watch, the movie name, guess la
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:57 am by 小卫_二代目

» what type of girls do guys normally like?
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun May 17, 2009 5:25 pm by bebi

» 最近听的歌~~~
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:59 am by 小卫_二代目

» 你想吃那个??
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:17 pm by 小卫_二代目

» (七条人渣败类)
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:14 pm by 小卫_二代目

» WWE 的故事。
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:02 pm by PANG

» Monkey704的故事
what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:50 pm by 小卫_二代目

Top posters
DevilBoy (2418)
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcapwhat type of girls do guys normally like? I_voting_barwhat type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap 
小卫_二代目 (1030)
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcapwhat type of girls do guys normally like? I_voting_barwhat type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap 
monkey704 (773)
Keroro Team (593)
江服膺 (490)
DevilXClaw (118)
DeathTheKid (94)
lunlygal (74)
bebi (66)
chong369 (58)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
(七条人渣败类)如果你有多过他们的人数在场你会有什行动
保护那女子
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap23%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
骂他们
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap27%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
教训他们
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap27%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 7 ]
屌粗口
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap15%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
静静不出声
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap4%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
当作没看到
what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_lcap4%what type of girls do guys normally like? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

what type of girls do guys normally like?

Go down 
+6
Maine
DevilXClaw
DevilBoy
江服膺
小卫_二代目
lunlygal
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

what type of girls do guys normally like? Empty
PostSubject: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 pm

i know there were quite lots of guys inside here, so i would like to ask guys to give some comment here, so i could understand more about it..

Even girls can give comment what type of guys do they like too??

i wondered do that guy like me or not?? =.= Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:56 am

if me la
she muz is a gal
a wen rou
ti tie
de gal
she no need so beautiful
juz not so ugly
not so fat or strong
and not so tall
is ok~
Back to top Go down
http://www.weslee.com
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:14 am

1.look nt bad and abv
2.body thin or medium size
3.always care about u
4.ez cry , cuz i can sayang her
5.can joke , wen joke wif her , muz angry , den let mi sayang her again , bt nt angry til wil broke tat kind la
6.anythin muz tel mi , no haf secret between us
7.muz smaller den mi
8.breast dun too big , medium , hate big breast
Back to top Go down
http://www.4ever.forumotion.co.uk
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 am

Wah...
all also giv u all say liao...
i wan a gf not so tall,
breast got 32 ok adi actually,
actually say so many also useless,
the important is she love me ok adi...
but plese dun find a sherry edition de giv me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.vincent.com/
DevilXClaw
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
DevilXClaw

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Wa...devilboy....See you again...you now really broke Sherry heart very deep.What shit you talk?"plese dun find a sherry edition de giv me"what you means now?Thats mean you dun LOVE her anymore or??HAIZ....SO PITY SHERRY have this kind boyfriend...Although is pass boyfriend too. No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Ya,so?
u wanna hit me?
who u think u was?
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:07 pm

we cannot choose so good de gal
cause good gal will not choose us de ~
haha
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm

So wat?ur pheonix can giv the best statisfaction to them~~
every young girl or amature also will fall in love with u,
Captain Lee,remember,
You have the power of PHEONIX,
so use it!!!
Back to top Go down
Maine
Soldier
Soldier
Maine

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:03 pm

lolx...Diaos..Guys are always pervetic especically in my school..Noting to sae but dat guy muz love me alot can lerhx..xDD aniwaes..i alreadi have 1~~ so i don't think i need another~
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 pm

Love you??? affraid
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:19 pm

walao.. sounds like u guys are saying part of me.. not so fat, tall and so on.. yer, so disapointed with me now.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Aiya,juz joke la,u also not bad mah..better than der sheng those~~
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:59 pm

haiz... damn no confidence to myself.. i really don't know what reaction to a guy if he 1st meet me at somewhere.. disapointed or sad?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:10 pm

wow,dun say like tat,u will find ur true love 1 day
Back to top Go down
Maine
Soldier
Soldier
Maine

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I totally agree with devilboy..Sure you will be able to find it..have confidence in yourself^^ u r able to make it..i'm onli 12 and i alreadi found 1..lolx...so the same for u. you will be able to find 1 too.
Back to top Go down
Maine
Soldier
Soldier
Maine

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 pm

DevilBoy wrote:
Love you??? affraid

Wads wrong with dat==
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 pm

So early have boyfriend...do u think the boy will love u forever and can u sure u can be forever?
i also cant giv any promise to forever with someone,
we dunno what will happen 2moro.
Back to top Go down
Maine
Soldier
Soldier
Maine

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:29 pm

I can give dat promise.xDD..i noe him since i was small. same class same age..almost everything the same
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:47 pm

who can guarantee my true love wont mind with my look?? who knows he might be not satisfy with my weight or wat??
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Then i also no thing say,No one can guarantee on love matter
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:03 am

like me
i oso think mayb 2morow will die
is nthg de la
god need us die
us muz die
god need us rich
we will rich
so u muz dun care ~
love~
Back to top Go down
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:12 am

hope i can find my true love
Back to top Go down
xiaowin

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:49 am

hmm..
atcually i also wonder lo...
bt..
diffrent ppl hv diff taste gua..
tis must c tat boy like which kind d lo..
ask here d...
aquel to dint ask le..
bt..
u r quite leng lui..
zui shao..
better thn me..
u white white d..T^T
me..
black dou sei..
haiz..
+u+u~~
sure will find dou true love d..^^
Gambatek~
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:06 am

i think i should be myself more better.. feel comfortable with it...rite?? i think many ppl don't like those who act like very polite , since they are very damn rude actually.. agree??
Back to top Go down
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 am

lunlygal wrote:
i think i should be myself more better.. feel comfortable with it...rite?? i think many ppl don't like those who act like very polite , since they are very damn rude actually.. agree??

ya, i hate ppl act ..... veri hate it ,act fer wad .. later let ppl find out , all talk bad about u , even though u act and catch the ppl heart , wen he find out he wil oso broke wif u
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:30 am

chin cai la
single oso got single de good
everyday need 2 go wer oso no need tell gf
and 1 more thg
hp bill muz very cheap
haha
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

ya.. i agree with 小卫_二代目 de.. single have single good... couple have couple life good.. and i also agree with xiaowin different ppl have different taste geh.. so don't worry... everyone will find their true love one day... ^^
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

100% agree,we are made by god so when are me die also set by god...
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 pm

don't u think that being single was such a a lonely thing? although sometimes single is good, u can hv ur freedom without telling ur opposition, but will feel lonely sometimes..

what do u guys think about a girl made the first move to attract the guy? do u guys think that the girl so cheap?? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Dunno,no comment
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 pm

ya.. single is feel loney but u have friends and ur family... think it positive... god auto will give u a love...
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:19 pm

aiya,dun say so much adi,u is my gf,should apreciate it
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 pm

swt..!!
okok..
i will...
always will..
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 pm

aiya,later they say me flower heart liao...so many gf..
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 pm

haiz
devilboy now wanna lc us liao
always say he and his gf so sweet
sometime say so tired cause keng gai wif his gf
tat make me feel nthg
haha
cause i oledi single so long liao la
chin cai la
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 pm

to devilboy,
you are...
use to it...

to 小卫_二代目,
u can find d..
nothing is impossible..
so i believe that 1 day u have a lovely gf..
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:31 pm

ooi, devilboy, how many gf u hv ah?? here and there, everywhere seems like ur gf... =.=.. so unbelieveable u r such a playboy.. so disapointed on u...
Back to top Go down
小卫_二代目
General
General
小卫_二代目

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 pm

he oso like tha t de la
may 1 noe who are bebi
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:02 am

lolx.. im ruby ar..
dun tell me u forgot me jor??
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 am

U all wan how think then how think lo...
sienz liao la...
everytime also say me like that de la,
no gf so big la can say those got gf de people,
u is who oh,
u no gf before meh?
u no love on someone before meh?
i say clearly here,
i Only have 1 gf,
what in ur brain is up to u!!
i am out of here.
Back to top Go down
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:31 am

everyone is joking here , all oso noe ur gf oni is fww ,so dun be tat serious k?
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 am

Me is like tat de mah...
who know?
maybe they all later really think i am those guy who so flower heart...
Back to top Go down
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 am

DevilBoy wrote:
Me is like tat de mah...
who know?
maybe they all later really think i am those guy who so flower heart...

i noe
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:12 am

Ya,TerrorXDeath was the best...
Back to top Go down
DevilXClaw
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
DevilXClaw

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Me know too....Can say me The Best? lol!
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:40 pm

lolxxx... devilboy so fast angry ady meh?? hey, my post is not for argue leh... is asked for you guys comments leh... pls said related to the topic, dont out of the topic..ok??
devilboy, u shouldn't mind what they said, as long as urself know that u r not playboy is ok le..
Back to top Go down
bebi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
bebi

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:23 am

to devilboy,
relax la...
just a joke...
u noe wat rite..
Back to top Go down
lunlygal
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:52 am

ya lo.. just a joke only.. no need keep it in heart de.. as long as u know that u r not, then it's enough lo...
hey, y my post suddenly for arguing ah?? let's stop this argue.. ok? and pls wrote back related to the topic.. don't out of the topic.. okkk?? sunny
Back to top Go down
DevilBoy
Admin
Admin
DevilBoy

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 am

Yala...
Back to top Go down
江服膺
Admin
Admin
江服膺

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:22 am

den can i ask bak ? wad kind of guys do u gals all like leh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what type of girls do guys normally like?   what type of girls do guys normally like? Empty

Back to top Go down

what type of girls do guys normally like?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RegenerationX :: RegenerationX :: Other and Special Information 其他/特别资料-
Jump to: